- High School/GED
Under the general supervision of a Registered Mammography Technologist, the Medical Assistant (MA), assists in the delivery of a care to patients in the Mammography Department. The MA implements the plan of care as delegated and reports patient progress to the technologist assigned to the patient. The MA utilizes knowledge of Hospital/Departmental policies and procedures. Provides patient centered care, promotes good public relations and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers,patients/families,visitors and other disciplines.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months or more work experience in a Medical related setting.
- Medical Assistant (MA) or CNA Certification.
- Current certification in cardioPulmonary Resusutation (CPR)
- Experience in Mammography or Radiology desireable.