- Associate's Degree
Delivers nursing care adults,geriatric,adolescent, and ocassionally pediatric and neonate patients form birth to death by utilizing the nursing process,assessment,planning,intervention,implementation,evaluation and nursing practice standards. Maintains competency and application of the scientific knowledge necessary to meet patient needs. Demonstrates thorough organizational skillsm the ability to provide ease in flow of work; is knowledgable of and supports the hospital and Emergency Department philosophy.
- Graduate form accredited/approved school of nursing
- One year of Med-Surg or Critical Care experience required.
- Critical Care or Emergency Department course preferred. Completion of Basic ECG Course preferred.
- Must be knowledgable of current practices.
- Emergency Care experience preferred.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Illinois
- CPR and CPI certification required. ACLS within the first 12 months of employment about every other year after that.