- High School/GED
- 3 years medical office experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
The Access Interviewer is responsible for appropriately and professionally assisting patients during the scheduling and confirmation of appointments; intake of information; insurance verification; referrals generation; and follow up. In addition, this individual will handle all physician scheduling and dictation when necessary. The Access Interviewer is also responsible for maintaining the equipment of the office in good condition and maintaining clerical supply inventories in a cost effective manner under
the direction of the Office Coordinator and/or Regional Operations Director. Must be Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Answer telephones and all patient inquiries
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Verifying all insurance and referrals.
- Medical records and file management
- Maintain current information on patients (name change; address; insurance updates)
- Obtaining pre-certifications and prescriptions
- Responds to families, visitors, and staff in a sensitive manner
- Communicate concerns/patient issues with physicians
- Offers outstanding customer service to patients and their families at all times.
- Assists with any additional duties as needed or as directed by Office Coordinator and/or Regional Operations Director and Physician/s.