- Minimum 1 year experience preferred
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical staff.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred; post high school coursework in business and/or medical field preferred.
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Billing/coding experience helpful; medical terminology preferred.
- Accounts receivable/cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, effectively manage time and demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Must have confident and effective oral and written communication skills