- Associates Degree Required
- Certified Nursing Assistant required
- Minimum 1 year experience required
This position provides direct patient care, education and skills training. Actively participates in the multi-disciplinary treatment planning process and assists with the discharge process. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on the assigned unit. With minimum supervision, performs clerical functions as directed.
- Must be a Certified Nurse's Aide (CNA) and be listed as active on the Maine CNA Registry.
- Associate's degree in a related field required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Behavioral Health setting
- Computer literacy preferred.