- Associates Degree Required
- Certified Nursing Assistant required
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred
This position provides direct patient care, education and skills training. Actively participates in the multi-disciplinary treatment planning process and assists with the discharge process. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on the assigned unit. With minimum supervision, performs clerical functions as directed.
- CNA required
- Associate's degree in related field, required; Bachelor's degree, in related field, preferred
- 1 year experience (minimum of 1 year exper. in a Behavioral Health setting) preferred
- Computer literacy preferred.