Associates Degree or Higher Degree
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of marketing our Post-Acute Care facility to the community and within the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Educate, clarify and notify medical providers, discharge planners and others involved in initiating referrals about the post-acute care services available to their patients.
· Promotes optimal community relations by involvement in community activities and ensuring accurate updated information is disseminated regarding post-acute care and regulations, as appropriate.
· Develop and maintain positive professional relationships via office visits, community and educational events.
· Collects and communicates all relevant referral information to appropriate Marquis Facility staff to ensure timely and appropriate placement.
· Lead involvement in marketing efforts including collaborating with the Administrator on the marketing and sales plan, and creating opportunities for the facility to develop strategic relationships.
· Distribute marketing collateral, gather feedback, and assist in tailoring collateral to meet the needs of the referral sources.
· On-going evaluation of all marketing strategies.
· Plan and manage internal and external marketing events.
· Tracking of all marketing efforts in a client management system.
Qualified candidates will have previous experience in a marketing, sales and/or community relations position.
A Bachelor's Degree is strongly desired. 2+ years’ sales/markeing experience in a healthcare setting is required, along with strong computer skills.
Hours may include evenings, weekends and holidays due to the nature of our business.