I always put safety first and am committed to our vision of being America's safest health system. I am , proactive, and a clear communicator.
I work collaboratively with my fellow team members to provide a safe, caring, respectful, and comfortable experience for all.
I accept responsibility for my actions and behaviors and respectfully hold others accountable to VCU Health System standards.
I show respect to each individual and celebrate the diversity of our community. I remember that my purpose is to serve each individual in a caring way.
If you believe that caring service can begin with you, too, we invite you to complete an on-line application.
Those who are considering VCUHS as a potential employer must also be aware that we are committed to improving the health of patients, visitors, community and team members and our campus is tobacco free. Smoking anywhere inside or outside the grounds of the VCU Medical Center and its affiliated locations is prohibited. Also, effective during the 2015-2016 flu season, flu vaccines are required for all VCU Health System team members. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered.
Helpful hints for completing the on-line application:
Because we value your time (and the time of our hiring managers!), our application process is completely automated. We accept only on-line applications and each applicant is limited to five (5) active applications at any given time. When completing your online application, please review the following helpful hints. Thank you and we wish you success in your job search!
· Please choose from the options below to identify up to five (5) jobs for which you are the most qualified and highly interested.
· Please take a moment and carefully review the requirements for each job of interest. We ask that you only apply for those jobs in which you meet all the minimum requirements. If you do not meet each of the specified minimum qualifications, your application may not be forwarded for further consideration.
· Please be sure to complete the application in its entirety, to include the assessment following the application. Any unanswered questions or blanks will be considered an incomplete application and may not be forwarded for further consideration.
· Selecting cancel at anytime during the application process will cancel the entire process.
· Please use the arrow keys, tab key, or the mouse to navigate from question to question. Hitting the Enter Key could cause you to lose already keyed data.
· You will be asked to enter your e-mail address and set up a password as part of the application registration process. This will allow you to track updates regarding the status of your application(s) under the Application History tab. You may also access your application again in the future to revise if needed and resubmit for other positions as they become available. More importantly, should you be offered employment, you will need your login information to access your onboarding materials. If you do not have an established e-mail address, we have provided you with links to two possible options to create a free e-mail account. There are many options from which you can choose, we provide these two for your convenience.
· If your application is selected for further consideration and if you are invited for an interview, you will receive an email invitation inviting you to submit your reference information through our automated reference checking system.