- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Certification preferred per job description
- Computer skills are required
- Customer service skills are required
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Experience is preferred
VCU Health System's Anatomic Pathology Core Lab is seeking a full time Histotechnologist to provide quality histology service to any and all customers within and outside the environment.
Perform routine histology techniques and problem solve as necessary with direction from supervisor as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in a Histology laboratory if not a graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Biological Science Program
Bachelor's Degree in Biological Science
Current HT (ASCP) or HTL (ASCP) certification
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.