It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Pain Management B|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) job to work full-time, 8am-4:30pm at Pain Management in Meadville, PA.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) provides patient care support to Pain Management physicians.
Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Education and Experience Requirements:
· Professional knowledge of Mid-Level Clinician theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of an accredited School of Mid-Level Clinicians
o Specialty units may be additional requirements according to their policy
· Two years' experience preferred
· Current State Mid-Level Clinical License or having made application for licensure
Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Good communication and analytical skills
· Ability to concentrate and prioritize, plans and perform professional nursing care, resolve patient care problems and interact with patients, families and other team members (during stressful situations)
· Ability to make frequent rounds, lift patients, position patients and transport patients
· Ability to provide treatment and to maintain patient comfort
· Must independently be able to respond to an emergency
· Lifting, reaching, walking, carrying, pushing, pulling
· Ability to see and hear with or without mechanical aides
· Normal patient care environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature changes
· Subject to distasteful patient care activities and exposure to communicable diseases
· May be exposed to potential hazards such as chemical wastes, body wastes, fluids and other possible infectious material
If you or someone you know are interested in the Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 email@example.com