It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Day shift and covers on call|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for an Administrative Systems Analyst job to work full-time days and covers on call in our Information Systems Department.
The Administrative Systems Analyst acts as the secondary support person to the Supervisor, IS Technology. Responsibilities include effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures enable staff and physicians to access information in a timely fashion.
Administrative Systems Analyst Education and Experience Requirements:
· IT Certifications or relevant degree required
· Must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal directions
· Three (3) years' experience in a Windows Server environment preferred
· Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements
· Detailed knowledge of Windows environment required
· Working knowledge of popular software products such as Microsoft Office is required
· Knowledge of Server virtualization is essential
· Requires working understanding of networking technology in a TCP/IP based network
· Analytical skills are mandatory to help ensure an organized approach to problem solving and system deployment
· Must be able to communicate and effectively exchange information with Information Systems staff, other MMC staff, physicians, physician office staff and other customers
Administrative Systems Analyst Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Will provide direct infrastructure support for server based systems to help ensure users' needs are met
· Installs new/rebuilds existing servers and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
The Administrative Systems Analyst will implement systems for various project and operational needs. Maintains knowledge of IT infrastructure. Provides Supervisor, IS Technology regular project updates. With a smile and in a positive fashion, communicates with other staff on key issues as required ensuring projects and tasks are being completed and documented as needed. Completes work within acceptable time limits and demonstrates the ability to set priorities. Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions. Follows through with assignments and lets affected parties know if unable to complete task.
If you or someone you know are interested in the Administrative Systems Analyst job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 email@example.com