It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Day shift and covers on call|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for a Technical Support Analyst job to work full-time day shift and covers on call in our Informatics Systems Department.
The Technical Support Analyst maintains and monitors security of all networks and computer systems, including the protection of data from unauthorized use of access. This individual, monitors various security systems resolves and reports security violations.
Technical Support Analyst Education and Experience Requirements:
· Must be able to communicate and effectively exchange information with Information Systems staff, other Meadville Medical Center staff, physicians, physician office staff and other customers
· Requires judgment including prioritizing tasks according to urgency, efficiency, and good guest relations skills
· The IT Technical Support Analyst is an expansive role. It is part of a 4-person Support Analyst team and an IT team of 24 associates
· The responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
o Experience with Microsoft OS 7/8/10, Server 2003/2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, User account creation; Active Directory, Exchange, Onsite & remote support for hardware/software, Configure & deploy equipment as needed, Off-hours on-call rotation schedule, Maintain technical documentation within internal knowledge base, Maintain hardware inventory levels; obtaining purchase orders for new/replacement equipment, Ability to work independently and within a team dynamic, Clear, open communication with team members as well as end users regarding ticket/project status. Preferred Technical Skills: VPN, HP Networking, Storage, VMware, Citrix XenDesktop/Xenapp Administration.
Technical Support Analyst Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Work is sedentary with intermittent standing and walking
· Lifting of moderately heavy equipment is required
· Must be physically fit
· Normal office
· There may be moderate noise and frequent interruptions
If you or someone you know are interested in the Technical Support Analyst job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 firstname.lastname@example.org