It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Meadville Physician Services|
|Schedule:||Temporary Full time|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for a Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse job to work temporary full-time 8am-4pm at Meadville Physician Services.
He/She will provide nursing services to the patients and families, assists physician and CRNP's (providers) with patient care.
Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
· Must be a Pennsylvania Certified Medical Assistant or graduate of a medical assistant program or current State Practical Nursing License or having made application for licensure
· Sufficient experience may be substituted for the educational requirement
· Experience in a private physician office is desirable
· Must be certified and continue to remain certified to perform CPR
· Visual acuity, color vision, hearing acuity, and tactile sensation are necessary to perform physical assessment of the patient including the ability to perform the following:
o obtain vital signs; respond to patient reports; describe wounds, drainage, lesions, etc.; read labels, gauges, dials and equipment alarms; perceive changes in skin color; identify medications and solutions; and, administer medications and injections
Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Must possess the degree of total body strength and flexibility necessary to assist patients with transfers and mobility
· Must be able to stretch, reach and retrieve equipment and supplies
· Multiple-provider office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature changes
If you or someone you know are interested in the Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 email@example.com