It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Cambridge Springs Health Center|
|Location:||Cambridge Springs, PA|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) job to work full-time, 10 hour/day shifts at Cambridge Springs Health Center in Cambridge Springs, PA.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) provides general medical and other health related services to the patients and families. Patient care environment under direct management of the Medical Director.
Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Education and Experience Requirements:
· Graduate of a nationally accredited and/or state approved PA/CRNP educational program approved by the American Medical Association
· Pennsylvania certification as a Physician Assistant/CRNP
· Sufficient previous related experience
· Credentials/Competencies in accordance with current credentials and/or competency requirements
· Licensed, or access to transportation, driver with current Pennsylvania license and careful driving record
· Insurance is required by the State of Pennsylvania and proof of coverage is required at all times
· Act 33/34 Clearance required
Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· A clinic/hospital setting involving office activities in a well-lighted, ventilated, heated, and cooled area
· Must be able to stoop, bend and lift when necessary in conducting patient analysis
· Exposure to various chemicals relating to job performance in use of equipment and in clinical procedures which may be performed
· Ability to hear and communicate in the English language as relative to diagnosis and treatment of patients and in staff instructions of same
· Position may require travel
If you or someone you know are interested in the Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 firstname.lastname@example.org