It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Must be able to work all shifts|
Contact: Shawn Burns
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job to work per diem on our 4th Floor Med/Surg Unit. He/she will give direct nursing care for patients under the supervision of the Professional Nurse.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Education and Experience Requirements:
· Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally required through completion of an accredited school of Practical Nursing
· Specialty units may have additional requirements according to their policy
· Current State Practical Nursing License or having made application for licensure
· Good communication and analytical skills
· Ability to prioritize, plan and perform professional nursing care, resolve patient care problems, and interact with patients, families, and other team members - often during stressful situations
· Ability to make frequent rounds, lift patients, position patients, and to transport patients to provide treatment and to maintain patient comfort
· Must independently be able to respond to an emergency
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Lifting, reaching, walking, carrying, pushing, and pulling
· Ability to see and hear with or without mechanical aides
· Normal patient care environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, and temperature changes
· May be exposed to potential hazards such as chemical wastes, body wastes, fluids and other possible infectious material
If you or someone you know are interested, please contact Shawn Burns at 814-686-7352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.