It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Must be able to work all shifts|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for an Central Processing Technician job to work full-time all shifts and covers on call in our Central Processing Department.
The Central Processing Technician's primary function is to decontaminate, assemble, wrap and sterilize instruments and trays for the cleaning, daily maintenance, re-assembling, charging, and distribution of equipment and for the picking of cases for Surgery and Delivery.
Central Processing Technician Education and Experience Requirements:
· Must have good verbal and numerical ability
· Will have on the job traning
· Instrumentation knowledge required
· Must be a high school graduate
· Graduate from a surgical program is preferred
Central Processing Technician Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Stands/walks most of the day
· Lifts/pushes light to very heavy weight most of the day
· Must have sufficient strength and be physically fit
· Eye sight should not be critically impaired as visual inspection of objects and equipment is necessary
· Hearing should not be critically impaired as audible alarms require action
· Works inside
· Wears scrub suits and head covering
· Noise may reach high levels when machines are operating simultaneously
· Cannot be allergic to detergents
· Works along without supervision a great deal of time
The Central Processing Technician will work with a smile and in a positive fashion, communicates with other staff on key issues as required ensuring projects and tasks are being completed and documented as needed. Completes work within acceptable time limits and demonstrates the ability to set priorities. Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions. Follows through with assignments and lets affected parties know if unable to complete task.
If you or someone you know are interested in the Central Processing Technician job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 firstname.lastname@example.org