It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Days w/Wknd. Rotation required|
Meadville Medical Center is hiring for a Phlebotomist job to work full-time days (9:30am-6pm) with weekend rotation.
He/She will collect blood samples from both in-patients and out- patients in a professional and timely manner, consistent with accepted standards of quality patient care. Also performs clerical, receptionist, and customer service duties.
Phlebotomist Education and Experience Requirements:
· High school education or equivalent required
· Training in Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant course preferred
· Previous experience in phlebotomy and direct patient care preferred
· Must possess good communication skills
Phlebotomist Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
· Walking, bending, sitting, standing, talking, seeing, and hearing
· Manual dexterity and the ability to organize time to handle large amounts of information and communications efficiently are also required
· You may be exposed to potential hazards such as body fluids and other possible infectious material
· There may be some exposure to potentially hazardous chemical agents that require care in handling
If you or someone you know are interested in the Phlebotomist job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Chelsea at 814-686-7352 email@example.com