$5,000 Sign on Bonus offered to candidates with at least 2 years of applicable experience
MCMC -Specialized Infant Care Services - Level II Nursery
Methodist Charlton Medical Center's Level II Nursery provides specialized care for babies who need more than routine medical care. Medical professionals at Methodist Charlton Medical Center specialize in assessing, diagnosing, and managing newborns requiring: oxygen therapy, cardio-respiratory monitoring, nasal continuous positive airway pressure, long-term intravenous fluid and antibiotic therapy, tubal feedings, complete short-term breathing support, and support at deliveries with anticipated complications.
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding nursing position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients in our women's services department.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS and NRP certifications required
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas
- At least 2 years RN experience in a Level II SCN/NICU required
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team