Cleans and sanitizes rooms and furnishings following established policies and procedures to maintain high standards o fcleanliness and sanitation throughout the center.
1. Responsible for cleaning assigned areas. Cleans patient rooms after discharge.
2. Maintains full complement of supplies in cart for Housekeeping closets.
3. Responsible for cleaning equipment used such as vacuums, carts, fans, etc.
4. Prepares cleaning solutions as needed following instructions accurately.
5. Completes monthly side work on a timely basis, within the month due.
6. Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, hospital mission, vision, value statements,
standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards and
the code of ethical behavior.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma / GED required
EXPERIENCE: Housekeeping Experience Preferred