This position can be pediatric and adult case load if preferred.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Speech-Language Pathologist is responsible for providing evaluative and rehabilitative services for communicatively impaired individuals. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· Master of Science or Arts in Speech Pathology or dual certification with a licensure in the State of Ohio
· Must maintain Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology by The American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
· Possibly consider Clinical Fellowship Year applicants performing under the supervision of a certified speech pathologist
· Excellent interpersonal skills
1. Completes therapy evaluations based on diagnostic and prognostic testing methods.
2. Independently provides treatment modalities and techniques in a safe and effective manner according to departmental policy and procedures.
3. Demonstrates effective teaching skills.
4. Completes documentation in a thorough and professional manner and in accordance with all policies, procedures, and in compliance with HFAP standards.
5. Collaborates with other providers to facilitate the optimal outcome for each patient.
6. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.