In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care in addition to assisting the physician during the cardiac procedure. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· Current licensure in the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
· Previous cardiac cath lab and/or critical care experience required
· BLS/CPR and ACLS certification required
· Must live within 30 minutes from hospital
· Interpersonal skills to work effectively with a variety of professional and ancillary personnel
· Present a positive attitude and a professional appearance
1. Coordinates all aspects of patient care. Chart review three charts.
2. Coordinates patient care for all invasive procedures.
3. Provides patient recovery and education after general and invasive procedures.
4. Maintains nursing policies for cardiac and interventional procedures.
5. Maintains clinical competency.
6. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.