In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Staff Radiographer is responsible for obtaining diagnostic radiographs. Assists in administration of contrast media related to particular diagnostic procedures. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· ARRT registered or registry eligible (equal to two years post high school) and licensed by the State of Ohio required
· Interpersonal and basic clerical skills and ability to follow instructions
1. Performs radiographic exams.
2. Assures patient safety.
3. Provides patient transportation.
4. Assures patient documentation and patient care.
5. Performs clerical duties.
6. Participates in the educational process of the students of the School of Radiologic Technology.
7. 75% attendance at department meetings.
8. Assists in administration of contrast media related to particular diagnostic procedures.
9. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.