In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for performing a variety of patient care activities, supporting the patients' medical and nursing plan of care. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· Current Licensure in the State of Ohio as a Licensed Practical Nurse required
· Must possess a N.A.P.N.E.S., O.O.P.N.E. or State Board of Nursing medication administration card required
· Verbal, clerical, numerical abilities, manual dexterity, color vision and near visual acuity
1. Assists in all aspects of patient care and non-patient care within their scope of practice.
2. Complies with all safety and infection control standards r/t position of nurse aide.
3. Provides patient care as assigned by charge nurse/team leader.
4. Completes required competencies.
5. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.