In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Vending Clerk is responsible for receiving stock against invoices to assure accuracy. Assists with inventory and ordering supplies. Assists with maintaining a sanitary and hazard free working environment for other employees. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· High school graduate or equivalent; Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED
· Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
· Good manual dexterity
· Ability to lift heavy objects 50-75 pounds
1. Orders food products for Vending Machines, Floor Stock items and Cafeteria.
2. Orders Soda products for Vending and Cafeteria.
3. Monitors all vending machines and replenishes machines weekly.
4. Retrieves all moneys from machines weekly.
5. Counts all moneys and prepares cash deposit with Supervisor assistance.
6. Checks in all deliveries upon arrival.
7. Verifies and shortages of products to Chef Manager
8. Assist Chef with Monthly Inventories.
9. Receives all food and non-food items for department. Stores and rotates.
10. Assists when needed in the kitchen.
11. Does light maintenance and cleaning on vending machines.
12. Organizes store room, Refrigerators, Freezers and Dry Storage area.
13. Takes out trash and boxes.
14. Completes Non-Patient floor stock and delivers, 2-3 times per week.
15. Performs other related duties as assigned.
16. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.