In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Executive Assistant is responsible for performing the duties of an executive assistant. Assists with implementing special projects as assigned. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· Associates degree and 5 years relevant experience required; bachelor's degree preferred; Microsoft Office Suite certification preferred.
· Typing/keyboard; word processing skills, use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Project, Access, Powerpoint) and good communication skills.
1. Performs clerical/secretarial duties for the department..
2. Shares responsibility for maintaining offices operations (ordering supplies, sorting and delivering mail, kitchen organization and cleaning).
3. Manages calendars and scheduling for administrative meetings.
4. Assists with implementing special projects as assigned.
5. Safeguards confidential information.
6. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.