In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Environmental Services Technician is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, infection control, and beautification of the buildings and grounds. Makes beds and performs trash and waste removal and disposal. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent training and/or experience required
· Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED
1. Cleans assigned areas according to outline.
2. Cleans patient rooms.
3. Assists with trash management as directed.
4. Performs periodic work as directed.
5. Demonstrates proper use of equipment.
6. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.