· MD or DO required, eligible for licensure in the State of Ohio required
· Board certified in clinical area required
· Minimum of three years of practice experience required
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience in working in groups, gaining medical staff support in developing and implementing projects, programs, and initiatives
· Ongoing leadership training as directed
1. Organize and implement an orientation program for all new physicians.
2. Perform periodic review of all new physicians within the first two years tenure.
3. Serve as point person and assist the Clinical/Medical Directors in the investigation and resolution of patient complaints; serving as the communication channel where indicated.
4. Assist in physician conflict resolution. Serve as the point person in coordinating behavior modification and skills development where indicated.
5. Identify possible areas of technology or services in which the group is not engaged which seem to be advisable to implement.
6. Counsel individual physicians regarding risk management issues that may leave them open to litigation. Make specific recommendation regarding policy changes, if any, to reduce risk.
7. Has the authority and responsibility to hire, transfer, suspend, lay off, recall, promote, discharge, assign, reward, discipline, direct, or recommend such actions by using independent judgment.
8. Completes and conducts employee performance evaluations based on direct observation of their employee's job performance.
9. Granted authority to perform the supervisory duties and are held accountable for performing such duties.
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.