It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Director, Outpatient Therapy Services|
|Facility:||Marietta Memorial Hospital|
|Schedule:||Full Time -80 hours|
|Hours:||M-F, rotating weekends|
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, is responsible for outpatient therapy services including pediatric physical and occupational therapy.
1. Is responsible for integration of department with hospital objectives.
2. Coordinates with other departments.
3. Develops policies and procedures in compliance with HFAP standards and hospital policies.
4. Is responsible for departmental staffing including orientation and education.
5. Is responsible for developing/revising performance standards.
6. Is responsible for quality improvement and control.
7. Direct patient care according to professional discipline job description, approximately 20 hrs/week or as census dictates.
8. Is responsible for maintaining space requirements and equipment.
9. Performs special project work as directed.
Minimum Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's or Master's Degree, current Ohio physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, athletic training, or audiology license, CPR certification, and appropriate CEUs as required by the Ohio Licensure Board. Minimum five years work experience as a therapist.