It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Practice Management IT Specialist II|
|Facility:||Marietta Memorial Hospital|
|Schedule:||Full Time -80 hours|
Bachelor's Degree in Business related field required. Five to ten years of experience in physician practice setting, with a minimum of three to five years management experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, works to optimize practice management work processes and participates in designing, building, testing, training, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and enhancing clinical information systems.
1. Leads multidisciplinary projects/teams to design, implement,and support practice management applications and workflow.
2. Trains or coordinates the training of users on the procedures and routines associated with practice management applications.
3. Serves as a resource to users and acts as a liaison between user and software vendors.
4. Assists in coordinating software implementations and enhancements through testing and training.
5. Ensures appropriate access as well as security of information for individual users.
6. Generates useful and meaningful financial and/or statistical reports.
7. Researches and troubleshoots software and hardware problems.
8. Maintains established department and hospital policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental,infection and hazardous material control.
9. Performs other related duties as directed.