In an environment of continuous quality improvement, performs the duties of site supervisor. This includes maintaining a positive image of the office, communicating patient and office needs, and maintaining files and logs.
1. Exhibits good customer relations skills.
2. Leads office meetings.
3. Assists with interviewing/hiring.
4. Deals with customer satisfaction issues.
5. Assists with performance appraisals and disciplinary action.
6. Supervise office staff in coordination with the manager. Ensure and arrange for office coverage, orient and train new staff. Provides ongoing training and updates when necessary.
7. Performs duties of office supervisor, provides clerical support and assists with physician paperwork and follow-up.
8. Serves as physician liaison related to site supervisor responsibilities.
9. Responsible for maintaining and securing all patient medical records.
10. Responsible for co-pay cash, general billing, and general deposits.
11. Maintain payroll, office records and logs as directed by Oncology Revenue Cycle Manager.
12. Assist in analyzing workflow and efficiency of Cancer Center. Identify ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
13. Monitor claim rejections of Cancer Center and identify current issues and offer solutions. Assist in special billing/reimbursement projects.
14. Assist in the design and clinical application of MOSAIQ.
15. Assist office staffing when employees are absent.
16. Other related duties in coordination with the Oncology Revenue Cycle Manager.