It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Licensed Practical Nurse|
|Facility:||Selby General Hospital|
|Department:||Selby Family Care-Spears|
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, performs a variety of
patient care activities, supporting the patients' medical and nursing plan of
1. Provides safe environment of care for patients.
2. Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
3. Obtains required assessments and collects needed data.
4. Contributes to the development of a plan of care.
5. Implements and monitors nursing interventions.
6. Provides timely, adequate teaching to patient/family/significant other.
7. Consistently documents assessments, interventions, and outcomes in
8. Performs other related duties.
Minimum Education/Experience Required: Current licensure in the State of Ohio
as a Licensed Practical Nurse; Must possess a N.A.P.N.E.S., O.O.P.N.E. or
State Board of Nursing medication administration card.