Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
The Fleet Maintenance Tech oversees the routine vehicle fleet inventory and maintenance schedules, and renews motor vehicle registrations as required. This position serves as a main point of contact for all vehicle fleet for every aspect of fleet maintenance and driver eligibility.
· Providing daily inspections of the vehicles and ensuring they are in safe operating condition to be signed out.
· Ensuring the safe operation of the Moffitt fleet to include all service vehicles, golf carts and buses.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma/GED required
· CDL class C license; with P endorsement
· Minimum two (2) years experience in a related fleet maintenance role.
· At minimum, intermediate knowledge of motor vehicle repairs as well as general knowledge of drivers' safety programs
· Working computer proficiency with MS Office; to include Word, Excel and Outlook