Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
· The Procurement Specialist is responsible for confirming/expediting all daily purchase orders. Works through daily issues with suppliers/vendors and providing timely communications, as needed, with the Procurement Analyst. Works all buyer discrepancies and AP ImageNow queues, coordinating with the Accounts Payable and Receiving Departments. Responsible for managing the product return/recall processes. Works closely with the Procurement Analyst on any issues/concerns. Processes all Special Purchase Requests (SPR). Ensure timely arrival of product at the most minimal cost; meeting the supply needs of all departments throughout the organization.
The Ideal Candidate will have
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel. ERP system experience, preferably Lawson\Infor ERP System, GHX, ImageNow.
· Familiarity/knowledge of supplies required in a medical, hospital, and research facility is highly preferred.
· Confirm and expedite purchase orders, process returns and any other needed daily tasks.
· Review/Process Buyer Message and ImageNow AP queues.
· Review/Process Special Purchase Requests (SPR) and Administrative Purchase Orders with oversight of Procurement Analyst.
· Manage recalls and maintains the product recall log.
· Various duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma/GED.
· Minimum of three (3) years Supply Chain setting experience with one (1) year ERP automated system experience required. Within a hospital/healthcare preferred.