Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
BMT-CI Senior Data Analyst (SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!)
Performs complex data analysis, ad hoc reporting, data mining, pattern and trend analysis to complete operational, administrative and research analysis projects using the BMT CI BRAIN database and other available institutional data. Function on an advanced level using multiple computer platforms, reporting systems, and advanced analytic tool sets. Provide complex assessments, identification of business requirements to assist the customer in meeting their data needs.
Five years' experience in a hospital, research or healthcare environment is required. Two years of experience with a focus on Cancer research and/or treatment is highly preferred. Three years performing complex data analysis, ad hoc reporting, data mining, pattern and trend analysis to complete research and analysis projects using large healthcare data sets. Three years' experience using data query/reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects, Crystal Reports) or similar enterprise business intelligence applications. Three years using statistical applications like SAS, 'R', SPSS or similar applications for data manipulation and statistical analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree - Field of Study: Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, Health Sciences, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Note: 10 years of experience in a health care related position like Computer Science or Biomedical Informatics in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree - Field of Study: Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, Health Sciences, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA) - PREFERRED
SIGN-ON BONUS CRITERIA:
- $2500.00 at the completion of 18 months employment in the position
- $2500.00 at the completion of 36 months employment in the position
- Must attain a "Meets" on all evaluations
- Have no disciplinary actions