• New diagnosis education
• Follow-up chronic illness (examples: diabetes, hypertension)
ACC team member education
• New products
• New procedures
• CE programs-monitor and assist in scheduling
Liaison between clinic and external customers:
• Equipment vendors
• LabCorp, Quest, etc.
Liaison with other departments within Moffitt
• Monthly/annual and as requested statistics
• Visibility board data
• Demonstrates knowledge of Safety Principles as they relate to monitoring devices, doses,
exposure, protocols and general safety.
• Assures staff adheres to safety codes and Infection Control guidelines and maintains awareness
of all emergency procedures and equipment.
• Oversees staff compliance with all policies related to BLS and ACLS certification, medication
safety checks, assessments, medication reconciliation, documentation, and proper consenting.