Specialty Shop Barista :
Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
· Operates cash register during meals and between meal breaks for coffee shop services.
· Includes some preparation and service of food plus assistance in maintaining adequate inventory of supplies.
The Ideal Candidate
· Supports co-workers by maintaining attendance requirements.
· Demonstrates willingness to adapt to changing individual and institutional roles, needs, and environment.
· Is dedicated to superior customer service and satisfaction.
· Consistently provides quality products/services.
· Maintains awareness and follows safety policies and procedures applicable to assigned duties.
· Operate cash registers in ice cream/coffee shop as scheduled.
· Obtain supplies to restock work area.
· Operate all equipment according to manufacturers' instructions.
· Follow established sanitation schedule for shop equipment and furnishings.
· Present a positive and professional attitude to all staff/customers.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Previous experience in coffee shop and/or ice cream shop related work preferred.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of food service equipment for food production and service.
· Ability to follow oral/written instruction and communicate effectively (speaking and reading) in English.