Web Developer Senior
The primary objective of the Web Developer Senior is to design/develop internet applications & services using the .NET framework and supported programming languages. Perform various coding and programming tasks such as design and development of web front-end, back-end web applications & services and integrations supporting M2Gen's business.
This position works with the organization's business units and third-party vendors to maximize web-based opportunities by analyzing and evaluating user needs, business processes and systems. They are responsible for coordination and completion on multiple projects, ranging from small, single-user applications to those containing broad scope definitions and high organizational impact. Conducts complex work important to the organization.
The Ideal Candidate demonstrates:
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must have strong understanding and experience in systems analysis, technical documentation, data modeling, and usability/interface design; strong mentoring skills, and a background of contributing to standards and methodology development for production environments. Must be familiar with a variety of web systems concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Experience with requirements Gathering
· Experience with project management (e.g. defining tasks, resources estimation, status reporting, and project plan maintenance)
· Leadership- shows high interest in systems improvement, (computerized or manual).
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills- willing to work at a detailed level.
· Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Agile / Scrum and Waterfall developmentJob Responsibilities:
· In conjunction with Manager, IT Solutions and Services, owns the standards, guidelines, and procedures around Software & DW test/quality items
· Design/Development/Support of M2Gen's web applications, services and integrations.
· Ensures the organization's web sites are designed and deployed in a manner that is accessible and as user-friendly as possible.
· Designs and implements the information architecture of the organization's web sites ensuring ease of navigation for visitors.
· Provides feedback and support to his/her manager to develop and implement policies and procedures for the organization's intranet and internet applications.
· Serves as QA resource for Developers and tests all applications prior to deployment.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, Master's degree preferred.
· Minimum 7 years' experience with:
o Sorftware Engineering
o Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
o Server side web application frameworks (.NET framework, NodeJS)
o Presentation Layer programming languages (Bootstrap, React)
o Web Server Technology (e.g. IIS, Apache, Websphere)
o Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
o Database development including relational database design, T-SQL, SQL Server