The M2Gen Client Support Technician works with end users to resolve technical issues and provide software support.
You will also be responsible for coordinating and organizing M2Gen testing initiatives. This entails: to applications & databases testing, applying and using structured software test processes, best practices, procedures and tools, guiding the efforts of other team members to meet requirements and project goals.
· Provide day-to-day technical support by responding to requests for technical assistance via e-mail, phone, in-person or remote support
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve/escalate system and application issues. Conduct root cause analysis of issues
· Define and document an end-to-end test plan; execute the plan & manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
· Work with development & database teams to ensure delivery solutions are developed and meet the quality standards set by the organization
· Actively engages in discussions to understand the requirements to develop a complete quality assurance process for each project
· QA analyst should define test scenarios and scripting methodologies for complete unit and system integration tests
· Lead activities to define and develop QA policies and procedures
· Working knowledge of Software QA testing methodologies and sets quality standards in accordance with HIPPA and other relevant policies and ensures that IT systems adhere to them.
· Verify code deployments, ensuring the correct build versions have been deployed to new environments.
· Participate in technical, internal unit testing to ensure accuracy of deliverables for self and peer.
· Documents issues/resolutions to common problems as well as user manuals.
· Communicate effectively with end users, teams and management
The ideal candidate will demonstate:
· At least 2 years' experience working with a variety of computer hardware and software including Windows PCs, laptops, Apple devices and OS, mobile devices, Microsoft Office products etc.
· Self-direction and a knack for details
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and comfortable adjusting to changing priorities
· Work well in a team environment and preferably in an agile environment.
· Experience supporting & users identity management on AD or SSO solutions
· Experience with 3rd party solutions/platforms like SharePoint
· HS Diploma/GED, Associate's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.