The Executive Assistant position provides a variety of administrative and support functions for the M2Gen Executive Leadership. These functions require a high degree of confidentiality, competence, skill, and capability for independent action to ensure the smooth operation of the executive office. This includes a demonstrated ability for sound judgment in decision-making when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Minimum of 7 years secretarial and/or administrative experience in a health care, academic medical, research related environment, preferably in oncology
· Strong organizational skills, be capable of self-direction and have the ability to perform assigned and self-initiated activities and independently resolve issues.
· Experience in coordinating multiple executive calendars, travel arrangements, meetings and conference registration.
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and a high level of discretion.
· Expertise and demonstrated efficiency with office organization, procedures and protocols. Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Power Point), personnel, purchasing and institutional policies and procedures.
· Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail
· Expert command of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
· Experience in drafting correspondence/agendas/reports and proofreading of same.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a variety of stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to effectively organize and manage multiple, diverse, and time-sensitive tasks.
· Strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate needs
· Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
· Requires the handling of extremely delicate/sensitive relationships and complex situations, information and materials.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· High School/GED required