Design and development of web systems; including intranet and extranets, client server and distributed software applications and systems, focusing primarily on the U/I layer.
This position works with the organization's business units and third-party vendors to maximize web-based opportunities by analyzing and evaluating user needs, business processes and systems. They are responsible for coordination and completion on multiple projects, ranging from small, single-user applications to those containing broad scope definitions and high organizational impact.
This position is able to participate in developing recommendations for complex projects of diverse scope and can perform a variety of complex tasks independently. While general supervision and direction is provided by the immediate supervisor, this position must exercise his/her own judgment within, at times, loosely defined parameters.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must have verifiable skills in web design, usability/interface design UI/UX, and a background of contributing to standards and methodology development for production environments.
Credentials and Qualifications:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with:
· CSS(LESS and or SASS)/
· Foundation and or Bootstrap
· Web Design, UI/UX concepts, responsive design, mobile development
· ASP.NET, C#, PHP
· Interfacing with back-end applications using RESTful services, and JSON
· Git and GitFlow
· Agile/Scrum and Waterfall development
· Code reviews, test case reviews
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills- willing to work at a detailed level.
· Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
Bachelor's Degree – Computer Science or similar discipline Required