M2Gen is hiring a Health Systems Partnerships Director to lead the development and oversight of M2Gen's partnerships with community-based health systems. The Director will focus on identifying leading health systems across the United States and, in connection with the M2Gen marketing and operations teams, delivering high value solutions to enable personalized cancer care to patients.
The job specific duties include: Identify and cultivate relationships with C-level executives at non-academic hospitals and healthcare systems, work collaboratively with M2Gen and health system teams to develop customized solutions focused on delivering personalized medicine to patients diagnosed with cancer. The Director will also serve as primary point of contact for health systems throughout on-boarding and operational life cycle.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Well-developed negotiation skills at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Strong understanding of healthcare settings, operations and roles.
- Ability to message complex ideas in a clear and succinct manner
- Dynamic, forward thinking, entrepreneurial
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Collaborator, team-player, relationship-builder
- Strong working knowledge of oncology marketplace and market trends
- Familiarity with IT, cancer informatics, genomics and personalized medicine
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in life science, biology, business or marketing is required. MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 10+ years in business development/marketing role serving the healthcare market
- Existing relationships with leading health systems