The Administrator works internally with IT, bioinformatics and product teams and externally with service and technology vendors to coordinate key operational aspects of generating and delivering molecular data in support of this unique program. The Administrator is responsible for monitoring of key operating metrics, developing key deliverables, providing oversight and administration of M2Gen's cloud-based ORIEN Avatar Informatics Solution, and release management for associated systems/deliverables.
· Administration of ORIEN Avatar Molecular Data Access Portal including development and management of appropriate file/folder structures, scripts, automation to support customer needs.
· Administration, configuration of ORIEN Avatar Informatics Modules.
· Assist with administration of orienavatar.com
· Contribute to development of ad hoc and regular operational dashboards/reports along with IT colleagues
· Process improvement / automation within informatics environment.
· Work on the ongoing production, release and development cycles for M2Gen's QLIK Informatics Platform
The ideal Candidate will have:
· 2-3 years' experience scripting (Python, Bash, or similar)
· 2-3 years OS support (Unix, Windows, Lunix)
· 2-3 years' experience in application administration including user administration, release management, user support)
· Java, C++ experience a plus
· Familiarity with next-generation sequencing concepts and data types a plus.
· Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
· Strong understanding of scripting / automation / DevOps practices to support software and data releases.
· Solid Background in information systems/IT support required.
· Prior experience with next generation sequencing data is a plus
· Associates Degree in IT, Computer Science or Related field. Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.