The Sr Alliance Manager provides day to day relationship management & support to ORIEN member institutions, as assigned (between 5-7 member sites). The position requires building relationships and maintaining knowledge and expertise at its assigned member sites. This includes support for meeting M2Gen's contractual obligations as the Coordinating Center for (ORIEN) and assisting members with successful completion of inter-member and industry project goals, including escalation of impediments and challenges, as needed, and development of creative solutions that will increase member engagement & satisfaction throughout their interactions with M2Gen. This also includes quarterly on site visits, monthly reporting and maintenance of data across assigned sites.
Overview of the role:
· Functions as the primary point of contact, triage and support for their appointed ORIEN member institutions, including support for: implementation & ongoing operations of the Total Cancer Care Protocol; support for identification, coordination and/or preparation of member specific education & communication tools for their members and, coordinating with Scientific Directors and ensuring seamless communication, identifying materials and best practices that can benefit all ORIEN member sites; activation, support, triaging and benchmarking/reporting of their sites' performance on projects; coordination and troubleshooting to resolve member site challenges related to data transmission, specimen collection, processing and shipping, and any member specific commitments.
· Responsible for leading internal Member Network and Scientific Teams regionally. The goals of the network teams shall be to ensure a high level of communication exist across all internal resources (IT, data, molecular, commercial, patient engagement, etc.), address member concerns or needs and optimization of member services. Through the Member Network and Scientific Team formation, this position will provide timely & continuous communications and oversight in ORIEN project planning, tracking, risk identification/mitigation, progress and solution identification for all research programs, projects, milestones.
· Responsible for updating and maintaining a database for each member and participating in the construction of monthly member dashboards.
· Monitors progress to assure program and project milestones are met and monitors ongoing reporting measurements relevant to M2Gen and ORIEN member stakeholders.
· Measures ORIEN member satisfaction through use of surveys and relationship management.
· Ability to travel 60% for ORIEN Member Meetings and Onsite visits to Cancer Centers
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· A minimum of 5 years combined biomedical and multi-institutional research or clinical administration/project related experience with at least 1 year in oncology
· Proven leadership and experience managing projects and relationships with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to lead teams effectively and drive toward consensus
· Demonstrated program management experience, along with strong fiscal and protocol management skills
· Experience in one or more of the following areas : Data exchange/Data management/Cancer registry/Academic Clinical
· Operations and Administration /Institutional Review Board/Clinical Trial Management/Biorepository, multi-institutional research studies/clinical trials or Lab related experience
· Proficiency using software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and word processing is required
· Highly organized and excellent time management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Required the handling of extremely delicate/sensitive relationships and complex situations, information, and materials
· Ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple, concurrent projects required
· Ability to communicate with clarity, tact, and courtesy
· Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Biomedical Sciences, Health or Bioinformatics related field
· Master's Degree preferred