Job history with references.
High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Previous food service experience.
Required Skills include:
- Ability to work under time pressures with frequent interruptions and noise
- Positive customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- A flexible schedule to include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
A Food Service Worker may be responsible for:
- Receiving, checking-in, stocking, and cleaning food products
- Set-up and tear down of equipment
- General cold food preparation
- Patient tray assembly