It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Home Care - Gaylord - Occupational Therapy|
Graduate of a certified occupational therapy assistant program as approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Minimum of one year of appropriate experience as a COTA required.
Home care experience preferred.
Physically move, position, and transfer clients up to 200# utilizing good body mechanics, lifting techniques and/or assistive devices.
Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English and by telephone.
Possess current Michigan motor vehicle license, ability to drive a car, and insured vehicle capable of transport to patient homes or other offices under various weather conditions.
Possesses a working landline phone in the home.
Meets MHH established requirements for proof of health status.
Reports directly to appropriate clinical supervisor.
The occupational therapy assistant is required to work under the direction and supervision of a registered certified occupational therapist (NBCOT certified) of record who is responsible for the actions of the occupational therapy assistant.
1. Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Munson Home Health.
2. Embraces and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy of Munson Healthcare.
3. Promotes personal and patient safety.
4. Uses effective customer service/interpersonal skills at all times.
5. Adheres to MHH policies and procedures and personnel handbook.
6. Complies with standard precautions, infection control, and safety procedures.
7. Provides client care services which have been delegated by the occupational therapist
8. Prepares clinical and progress notes
9. Participates in educating the client and family
10. Participates in inservice programs
11. Participates in quality assurance measures
12. Follows the plan of care for occupational therapy
13. Responsible for such other job duties as may be assigned by the manager.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online