It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Food & Nutrition Services|
|Hours:||16-40 Flex (many weekends)|
Job history with references.
High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Previous food service experience.
Required Skills include:
· Excellent communication skills – legible handwriting, good customer service skills
· Ability to work under elements of time pressure, frequent interruption of activities, and noise
· Excellent math skills and cash register experience desirable
· A flexible schedule to include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
A Food Service Worker/Cashier may be responsible for:
· General restocking of cafeteria and prep of beverages during shifts
· Set-up and tear down of equipment
· General cold food preparation
· Patient tray assembly
· General money handling responsibility, cash accountability, and security of cash during the normal shift
|Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online|