· High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
· Valid Michigan driver’s license required
· Current Class A Michigan Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with air brake endorsement required
· Must have current MDOT physical and clean random drug tests required
· Previous Commercial Driving experience required
· Physical requirements: Physically demanding work requiring the ability to lift heavy loads (over 50 pounds), climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl occasionally (0-33% of the workday); must be able to walk and handle materials and equipment frequently (34-66% of the workday); and must be able to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures for extended periods of time (67-100% of the workday)
1. Drives a semi tractor with one or more trailers (18 wheel) on public streets and highways over 26,000 pounds gross vehicle weight to transport materials or equipment within the state. Also, may need to drive routes using 30 foot Box Truck.
2. Participates in loading the vehicle and is responsible for securing the load using approved devices and methods.
3. Performs daily preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment to ensure proper operation and readiness.
4. Properly documents and reports all maintenance problems and/or malfunctions.
5. Maintains interior and exterior of Munson vehicles.
6. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.