The schedule for this position is 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
High school graduate.
Knowledge of routing office procedures.
Well-developed communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Intermediate office and general clerical skills with high degree of accuracy.
Proficient in Windows based system.
Minimum typing skill of 45 wpm with 0 errors.
Experience in use of multi-line phone.
Experience in operation of basic office equipment.
Ability to accurately respond to instructions.
A Scheduling Clerk responsibilities include:
- Scheduling series of patient treatments per established department protocol
- Providing information to promote patient understanding of procedures and treatments when necessary
- Answering multi-line phones and directs inquiries as appropriate
- Greeting patients that arrive
- Obtaining information necessary for patient treatment and accurate registration
- Maintaining records on current patients and files in proper sequence
- Recording and entering daily charges