It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||THV-Heart & Vascular Admin|
High School diploma or GED.
Medical terminology training.
One to two years clerical or administrative experience with abstracting from medical records.
Computer experience Microsoft office software and data entry programs. Familiar with scanning technologies.
Knowledge of cardiac drug and disease terminology preferred.
Must have the ability to work productively within time constraints and under deadlines.
Works under the supervision of a Manager Information Systems on a project basis.
· Reviews paper and electronic medical charts
· Abstracts pertinent health information as defined by existing protocol
· Collects data from all charts completed by a care provider (medications, allergies, history), using pre-defined sets of measures
· Accurately enters the data directly into an electronic health record data collection database
· Scans in appropriate documents to the patient’s electronic medical record as defined by existing protocol
· Working collaboratively with a wide range of healthcare professionals including providers, medical records personnel and other healthcare personnel
|Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online|