The typical start time for this position is 4:00 a.m.
The most qualified candidate will also be available to start at 3:00 a.m.
and work other shifts as scheduled.
High school graduate.
Good work history & job references with emphasis on: Excellent attendance, strong work ethic, teamwork
Previous lab experience,
Medical assistant training,
Certification/satisfactory completion of lab phlebotomy course.
Successful completion of college courses in biology and chemistry.
A Phlebotomy Lab Aide II will be responsible for:
· Drawing blood from all patient age groups
· Working in various healthcare settings including ER, hospital, clinics, etc.
· Performing EKG's
· Point of Care Testing
· Collecting throat swabs and other physician ordered samples
· Performing associated clerical work on computers/PDA's
· Working in main laboratory performing sample transport and clerical duties