It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Hours:||40 hrs (every other weekend)|
The typical start time for this position is 4:00 a.m.
A Phlebotomy Lab Aide II will be responsible for:
· Drawing blood from all patient age groups
· Working in various healthcare settings including ER, hospital, clinics, etc.
· Performing EKG's
· Point of Care Testing
· Collecting throat swabs and other physician ordered samples
· Performing associated clerical work on computers/PDA's
· Working in main laboratory performing sample transport and clerical duties